Job Title: Property Sales Negotiator (LOCUM 5 month Contract)
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am – 6:00pm (including Saturdays with a day off in lieu)
Job description: Our Client a well-established family firm of Estate Agents are currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their business as a 5 month contract position covering all aspects of Sales negotiation and Property listing. This is a traditional negotiators position, you will therefore be expected to be fully conversant with general Estate Agency office routines and practices.
- Carrying out Sales negotiation and property listing skills with immediate effect
- Using the Jupix Software system
- Registering applicants and valuations
- Assisting with the compliance documents
- Advising potential buyers of new properties for sale and encouraging them to view
- Advising on value and comparable evidence to arrive at a market valuation
- Retrieve all information to market properties such as room measurements & photographs
- Proven experience within Property Sales negotiation/listing
- First-class communicator
- Presentable, reliable, self-motivated, enthusiastic & articulate
You must hold a clean UK Driving License to be considered for this role.
Temporary use of a Company Car will be available for the duration of the contract with petrol reimbursed in accordance with the HMRC current scales.